Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Slimline Card! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Slimline Card!

The design team are featuring


  products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



I wasn't happy with the Valentine card I had created for my little granddaugher Lillie so decided to create another & made this one completely personal by featuring the words I always say to her before we go our separate ways "Love you Lillie".


My little Lillie is just like her nana & loves a bit of sparkle so I have die cut Simon Says Stamps Rounded Alphabet, Love You & Heart Parade wafer dies using various coloured glitter card stock,also added some small hearts to decorate using Simon's Heart Breeze wafer die. 

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a $25 gift voucher for the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store.



Thanks for stopping by & stay safe!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft girly card,love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I bet Lillie felt the love when she got this. I don't think you can ever get too many valentine's cards. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ruth, Lillie did love it x

      Delete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins